Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hope

So last few weeks been pretty worn down & feeling blue. Work is super stressful. Health-wise haven't been feeling good. Been eating junk & my body is feeling run down & tired. Also I was a little sad because I've been feeling hopeless and dreamless.

See, most people have dreams, aspirations and goals. Things they really want and strive for. Besides dogs, and an easier job, I felt like I didn't really have any dreams. Felt like I was sort of drifting aimlessly on this rough patch of ocean, not really going anywhere but trying to enjoy the journey.

So on one of my work break walks around the area, I had a crazy idea. It was magnificent and it was, what you might call, a crazy dream. Not going to share it, because everyone should have their own, but it inspired me. It made me creative. It motivated me. It made me want to be me, adventurous, playful, fearless me.

It was a really cool dream and a really fun idea. It gave me hope in this long dark tunnel of blah I've been feeling lately.

So here's to dreams. I hope you have one that inspires you. I hope it gives you hope. Most of all I hope you have the means and luck to make it all come true. But, even if you don't, I hope your dreams make the journey better along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment