Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Faces on buildings

Repost! This is great :)

Photograph by Steve Reed on Flickr

Photograph by Eric on Flickr

Photograph via Buzzfeed

Photograph by Richard | ruwhereur on Flickr

Photograph by mandragor.de on Flickr

Photograph by Lauren Manning on Flickr

A few months ago I started going through this phase where I was constantly looking out for faces (in places where you wouldn't find a face – just like here, on my Instagram), and I'm afraid it hasn't stopped.

So short of going to every restroom in town with my iPhone set to "snap" to capture these elusive faces, I gleefully found a link to "25 buildings with funny faces":http://twistedsifter.com/2012/08/buildings-with-funny-faces-gallery/ – and I loved them all so much that I thought you guys might too!

Yes, I'm a sucker like that.

Oh, and if you're into Instagram and enjoy at pictures of dogs, Asian food and the occasional illustrative titbit, my username is pikaland – look me up!

Source | Via





No comments:

Post a Comment