Sunday, September 16, 2012

Freedom!

Maybe we don't appreciate freedom unless we're otherwise restricted. I just turned in my paper. Holy Hallelujah! It's still the beginning of the semester and the topic itself wasn't terribly difficult, it's just the discipline to sit down, do research on 4 encyclopedia databases and evaluate them. I can write and I can research, it's just that honestly I really really didn't want to. So hard to just do what you're supposed to do sometimes, even if the actual thing you're doing really isn't that hard. It reminds me of exercise or eating a salad. I dread it and avoid it like the plague, but it's not so bad when you're doing it, an actually you may sort of enjoy it in the process.

Now I have a half day of freedom. So precious before the next week of work and school begin. I'm super excited because my wedding anniversary is coming up and we have a Disneyland day & trip to Catalina planned!

What to do with my freedom? Whatever I want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment