Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blah

First Sunday healthy living post.

I was planning on being all motivated to start a new trend of exercise or diet, but then my own body's cycle kicked in and, well, I'm out of commission until about 5 days from now. There goes my week of starting off strong in my new active and healthy lifestyle.

Since I'll be feeling pretty worn out and tired the next few days, I suppose it's a good chance to work on my will power versus my physical capabilities. For example, instead of going 100% healthy, I thought maybe I should start eating oh, 70/30. Considering that today I probably eat about 80-90% bad, I can start by slowly increasing my healthy to 30% good, 70% bad. Just bought a bunch of veggies and fruits, and this is achievable for me right now. This way, there's pressure to eat some healthy, but not all and not too drastically.

As for physical exercise, honestly I probably really can't do much until next week. Sorta nice having one thing to focus on, just the diet ratio. Maybe try one new healthy habit a week to see if that works. So how about, just try to hit the 70/30 for healthy foods, and we'll see what I can do next week. I definitely should try to get more iron in the diet as it will probably help with the energy levels.

As of this morning, 144 lbs. With my healthier lifestyle, the pounds should trim off slowly. I'm trying to focus on the healthy lifestyle over the pounds, as I've never lost weight focusing on pounds. I lose weight when I focus on healthy lifestyle. Starting off slow - blah. But I'm hoping slow and steady wins the race.


No comments:

Post a Comment