Monday, April 4, 2011

Back in the saddle again

I disappeared from blogging for awhile and after yesterday's post, I really miss blogging and writing. I may have overloaded myself with my other blog. For awhile I was trying "One New Thing Daily" and blogging about it. I wanted it to be more anonymous, and it was fun, but got really tiring after awhile. I found I wasn't reflecting or doing as much as I wanted because I kept having to find something new to try. It got too heavy to carry and in 2011 decided to let it go. Although there are a lot of great posts in there so check it out.

I think I'll go back to blogging intermittently with no schedule. I will try once a week, and for anything new I try I'll link it to my One New Thing blog - no longer daily. For my more thoughtful posts, I'll put them here. And I suppose I'm losing the anonymity with the new thing daily blogs, but oh well. At least, I will write once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment