Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Toys!

Last week we had creativity training at work and the highlight was we had to draw with crayons. I got ridiculously excited an enjoyed it way too much. The trainer gave me the crayons for my enthusiasm and I was ecstatic.

Today friend had a rough day so at lunch we went to McDonalds & got kids meals. I haven't got a kids meal in maybe 10 years or more. I was so excited to get a new bracelet. So cool. I wore it all day & plan to wear it tomorrow too and maybe forever.

In my childish enthusiasm I realized & remembered how important it is to play, be childish and to instill as much fun in your life as possible. We're listening & watching more comedy & also doing my best to keep things light. In that spirit I went to party city today. Tomorrow is a department lunch & I decided to get party favors & toys for my team, because hey why not? I picked up some cute fun stuff that might entertain people, and candy, but also found these really fun medals (like photo). So I wrote a thank you card to each person & gave them a medal. They have all sorts of different sayings on them such as Super, Great Job, Way to Go or Hugs Are Fun, so it's fun and random. I got some Yo Gabba Gabba & Sesame Street themed medals. I kept one that says "Razzle Dazzle" and gave husband the "I Love You" :)

Keep it kooky people!

No comments:

Post a Comment