Friday, August 31, 2012

Ahhhhhh!

Trying not to let one hour of overtime completely infuriate me and ruin my evening. This Friday we got 2 hours off work - awesome! Was happy & looking forward to it. Then about 10 mins before I was going to leave, a "rush" order came in.

Bssixusjsjsh*€\€]!!:$.$..&-827/7:)€$/&'ak@$$28:7!!€|€*|^,^€\bxjejsjsujsjsnsbbsbsshjs. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone else left and I stayed late 1.5 hour to finish it. On the scheme of things, relatively small sacrifice I know - but it's the fucking principle!!!!!!

The guy causing the overtime offered to stay until I was done to help or answer questions. Then he kept coming in asking for status updates. Then he asked if I had his cell and could just call if I needed anything because he wanted to run some errands before an appointment he had.

Argh!!!!!!!!! The unbelievable rage!!!!! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling right now!!!!!!!!

*sigh

I finish the rush order, send a polite email it is complete and would appreciate if they do not to do it again and leave.

Driving home and feelings ranging between fuming rage and tears of sadness. Also I am on my period. Ya! Uh huh.

I also text my rage while driving - also not customary or normal but I needed to vent. I'm venting now, still. OMFG!!!!!! I cannot keep it in. It's like a volcano of rage. Arghhhhhhh!

Assholes!!!!!!!!

I'm going to go rage some more, maybe eat or get a happy meal, drink & try NOT to let one hour of overtime cause 4 hours of anger. *arghhhhhhh. *sigh.

I need a hug and some chocolate, toys, sushi and a puppy. Ya. A puppy would be nice right now. And some tissues.

*sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww! That sounds so not fun. I'm sorry the job's been so frustrating. Let's hang out soon - first round's on me!

    ReplyDelete