Monday, January 14, 2013

Two Zoned

I'm back! Well back from a trip to the Philippines. It was really nice and I missed and enjoyed hanging out with my family.

I'm sentimental and really wanted a watch with two times so I could always know what time it was over there without having to calculate. I saw a girl with the Philip Stein two time zone watch. Although I thought about getting one of those, I saw this one, liked it much better and price was much nicer too. Yeay luck!

So I'm the product of two time zones, two cultures and belonging both here and there. It's a little rough always missing half yourself or family somewhere else, but that's just how it is. This is a reminder that life is going on halfway around the world, in another time zone, but it's nice to think about, what are they doing right now? :) Probably sleeping and dreaming, while I do laundry & blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment